It’s finally time for date night!! It’s time to connect with your special someone and I’m here to share with you some fun ideas that will help you win points in the romance stakes!
Plus I’ll share with you some super easy and quick makeup & skin tips for that effortless date look and feel. Choose your vibe!
Chilled and Connected
- Paint and Sip dates are creative, fun, and allow you to connect over hands on painting and wine
- Movies or a Drive-In offer a little more ‘snuggle’ time
- Card Nights are an opportunity to have fun with your fav food and drinks without leaving the house
- A picnic or stroll along the beach is a date no-one can resist
- If on the water is your thing, why not try Stand Up Paddle.…perhaps a paddle as the sun goes down to capture the sunset mood
- Hire bikes, segways or scooters for a fun way to get from A to B while sightseeing new areas together
- Work up a little sweat with a friendly sports competition…think tennis, roller or ice skating
- A night swim is always a winner….perhaps up the stakes with a dip in the ocean under the stars
- Stargazing is a low key, yet powerfully romantic date to connect, cuddle and let your minds take you on a journey
- Picnic Hampers and Tipi’s set the scene for romance day or night
- Why not bar or winery hop on a guided tour and enjoy tastings of new beverages
- If dancing is more your speed, let the beat set the mood with a night out dancing, or a lesson together!
Dates with a Difference
- Scavenger Hunt – create a list of things you and your partner must find and document with a selfie. Here is an example of how you could create your own
- Learn something together – painting, cooking or pottery (think the movie Ghost)
- Give back by volunteering together at an animal shelter or food bank
- Try your detective skills together in an Escape Room
Nothing but Fun!
- Put your vocals to the test with Karaoke
- Show off your ‘strike’ skills with Ten Pin Bowls
- Dinner for 2 at home in themed outfits – Doctor/Nurse or your favourite tv or movie characters
- Write some fiction together, taking it in turns to write the next sentence
I hope you try some of these ideas! I have ticked a few off my list, but am excited to do some more.
If you’re keen to get prepared for your next date night with some of these beauty essentials, head online to shop now.
While you’re there, get yourself a 10% discount through the Kiss & Tell Preferred Customer Program. Plus receive free postage with qualifying orders, free samples and program promotions specifically for Kiss & Tell customers. Also be the first to know when new products are released!